Efforts to potty train, which we're pushing hard on (no pun intended) have been futile. Apparently the train table is the preferred location but bribes, promises and gross exaggerations have been ignored for the most part ("Let's play foooootballllllll"). As I type this, EH is at his table playing with trains, and I'm feeling like Jane Goodall as I type this.
Day 3: Close contact with species has yielded 0% success rate with inviting the Subject on his new fecal waste sanitation removal trainer aka Thomas the Train Potty Seat (TOTPS).
On to the pictures...
EH won't smile but here's the underside of his Buzz Lightyear-clad foot.
Lastly, KiKi V had everyone awake at one point last night because she's getting one of her two front teeth and of course, everyone has to know about it. Am I the only one who suffers in silence?
Emily got this great picture of Kiki today:
Look at those! Have you ever seen four teeth more randomly placed? The good news is at this pace, she's beating out the character Sloth from the movie The Goonies for number of teeth:

Proud Daddy says that looks are a landslide!!
Cheers from Homewood!
The Balls


No comments:
Post a Comment