Sunday, January 23, 2011

January 23, 2011

Well, today started out slow...and I mean slow. EH has resumed his old habit of waking up at around 5 AM and wandering to our room. At least we don't have carpet so I can hear him coming. He then breathes heavily next to my bed hoping to wake me up....which he has done successfully for two nights in a row. Tonight I'm going to try and ignore him and see if he just goes back to his room. I'll let you know how it goes!



Tonight was all about us! Edmund and I celebrated the 11th anniversary of our first date at pretty much the only restaurant open on a Sunday, Chez Lulu. It was delicious! EH wouldn't let us take a picture by ourselves...surprise, surprise.



Our babysitter, Francis Anne, came over around 5:30 and handled dinner, bath time, and bedtime. EH and Caty Van just love her - and all I have to do is text her to schedule her...definitely a plus for technology!

Tomorrow is a school day - yippee!!

Until then - cheers from Homewood!




No comments:

Post a Comment