Wednesday, January 19, 2011

January 19, 2010



Funny thing about Doctor's offices - they always seem to perk you up when you're not feeling so great. Well, at least that's the case with Caty Van who was flirting with the doctor when we were convinced she had the Avian Flu. I suddenly hear the faint cackling of our parents laughter...

She seemed a little perkier today so that's good.

Keeks is also a lean 25 lbs, which would explain Emily and my rippling bicep muscles.

EH was very good at school today, and he told us that he showed off his boo-boo on his hand to Miss Lizben (Elizabeth). When Emily asked him if she kissed his hand to make it feel better, he corrected her saying, "No, only Mommies & Daddies kiss boo-boos." Oh...well...right...I meant...[face reddens in shame].

I was also shamed by EH for saying "Oh my god." He said, "No Daddy, don't say that, say gosh." Oh...well...right...I meant...[face reddens in shame].

So you folks need to straighten up and act right. He's always listening.



Cheers from Homewood!

The Balls




No comments:

Post a Comment