Then, just as I realized that my meat wasn't going to defrost in time for dinner, we got an invitation to join our friends Elizabeth and Jason and their kids Pate and Turner for dinner. (It's Buy One Get One at the Mexican restaurant - so it's a grand total of $16 for both of our families to eat!) Here's Kiki enjoying her dinner:
And here's Edmund avoiding the camera:
After dinner, Edmund and Pate decided it would be fun to color at the neighboring table while we paid the bill and cleaned up. Pate took the crayons and coloring book. EH took some Goldfish crackers to share!
That's it for us! Thought I'd start a countdown until the wedding - it's just around the corner. We have 23 days until the big day!! (That's way less than a month, Mimi!)
Cheers from Homewood,
The Balls
I'm so glad he likes it! These pictures are precious! :)
ReplyDelete