Saturday, January 15, 2011

January 15, 2011

This morning Dad & I were operating like a well-oiled machine. By 8, we had everyone dressed and headed out the door for breakfast at Demetri's. Although the group melted down, halfway through, it wasn't so bad that we couldn't go to Target to pick up some groceries for tonight and then head to Men's Warehouse to get EH & I sized for tuxes.

THEN...I rolled the dice and took them to the library, where we got a couple books and "my Pig video" aka Charlotte's Web. That started a little rough, but after a bottle and a "talking to," we ended up having a lot of fun.

THEN...I went all in and got the stroller and EH's bike (& new helmet), and we all went to the park. EH is great on his bike, he keeps his feet on the pedals the whole time. Just not a whole lot of pushing.

Anywhere here's Keeks on the swing being entertained by Pop...

And here's shaky Zapruder-like footage of everybody on the swings. Beware: video may cause motion sickness. But Caty Van's laughing pretty hard and EH is explaining that he's Buzz Lightyear and Keeks is Woody.

After comatose naps, Pop, EH & I made cookies and a pizza for dinner.

All in all, a very busy but fun day.

Cheers from Homewood!

The Balls

No comments:

Post a Comment