Tuesday, May 10, 2011

May 10, 2011



Yesterday, EH was in a bad mood ALL day...and he was sure to let everyone know about it. The only thing that made him feel better was beein' nekkid and cooking, which means dumping leftovers and spices into a pot while he gives no one in particular direction on what he's doing.

Emily & I had lunch at a new favorite restaurant near my office - Silvertron Cafe - highly recommended.

I'm going to try again to video EH reading this book that he recently got. The camera died on me last night, and it almost met the same fate as some other technological items that I had in my college days. Luckily I'm much more mature and reasonable now...I just look at it angrily and put it away from all the action...as if it's in timeout...like I said - mature & reasonable.

Cheers from Homewood!

The Balls

No comments:

Post a Comment