Sunday, February 13, 2011

Sunday February 13, 2011

This morning, EH crawled into our bed at 6 AM, and I really don't think either of us noticed. But we were still able to get up in enough time to make the 8:45 AM service at All Saints. EH told his teachers all about his new suit and how he was going to dance with Mommy. KiKi - for the first time - burst into tears when Emily dropped her off.

After church, we changed into some more comfortable clothes and walked to the park where Emily took this picture of KiKi...


I mean...



and this one of EH...





EH & I went swinging. We walked up to Pinches Tacos and had lunch and made it back in time for naps.

After naps and because it felt so good outside...and because Emily was cooking dinner, I took the kids out in the doublewide stroller and we went treasure hunting for pine cones, rocks and leaves. Then EH threw it all in the stream that cuts through the park.


Emily was able to fix up EH's room with a few more decorations, and EH was a big help -
"I very beezee, Daddy!" We got everyone into bed without incident...well except for a minor plumbing issue which is getting taken care of tomorrow. EH: Lemme smell - [sniff, sniff] ewwwwwwwwwww...I'm not pooting in there!


A little bathroom humor never hurt anyone...


Cheers from Homepood!


The Balls

No comments:

Post a Comment