"Where mommy?
Wee wee, yesh...
It appears I am left to fend for myself even though I can hear H & Mommy working in the other room. Since it's been at least a few minutes since I've last put something in my mouth, I'll have to assume that both H & Mommy have left me to perish on this brown bed in front of the Wee Wee box. I must also presume since neither my hands or mouth are engaged in activity, surely I must be hungry. Since my physical attributes haven't reached full maturation, I'll be forced to use my cunning and instincts.
Puppy dawww! Woof woof!
As I'm unable to pull a chair over to the kitchen counter to get into the snack cabinet (Blast these oversized parental units that I've been cursed with for putting nourishment at an obscene height), I must ruminate on other locales of food storage.
Pee pie!
Ah yes...the silver drawer that's cold...
Collllllle...whoo!
I shall pull upon it and retrieve anything edible.
Thump, thump, thump, thump, thump, thump, thump, thump, etc.
Ergghh, erghh, ungh!
Freezer drawer opens
Ha! Victory is mine!
Snack! Eat! Bite! Eat!
Hmmm, let's see, open container of "i keem" and waffle. Waffle is not hot (pfff, pfff), nevertheless, I'm famished. I also desire a spoon for the "i keem." I'll just grab one from the drawer over my head. Yes...yes...usually it's right about...YES!
The Wee Wee!
Drat, I must hurry back to watch my program, I shall bring my vittles back to my seat.
Scuttle, scuttle, scuttle...
Yes, excellent...
Nom, nom, nom, nom...
Oh! Well hello Motherrrr. Do you see that the Wee Wee is on? Oh...this? You should be proud of my accomplishment of collecting my own sustenance without aid or supervision. Ummm...you're welcome to revel & share in my personal victory over certain starvation...
Uh K?
Fin.

Cheers from Homewood!
The Balls
No comments:
Post a Comment