Tuesday, August 28, 2012

No baby yet...just random pics to keep you entertained...

 
Well, in my spare time waiting for the most stubborn baby in America to get here (yes, I'm 8 days late), I've pulled some pictures off of my mom's phone and decided to post them for your enjoyment.  Hopefully, I'll have pictures of a 3rd child to post in about a day.  I did visit the doc this afternoon and although I'm 5cm (yes, you read that right) and 100% effaced, I'm not in labor...so I'm still just walking everyday and trying to bask in the last few moments with my other two.  Mom and I made a last minute visit to the mall today and enjoyed a chick-fil-a sandwich with my friend, Abigail, and her three kids.  Seeing her with all three (who were very well behaved) prepared me mentally for the inevitable.  I'm just officially ready - God clearly knew I needed a few more days to "get there."
 
So - enjoy these photos: 
 
 
Here's the Keeks with Zhi's glasses on!  The kids think they are HILARIOUS when they put on my mom's glasses.  Just presh...

 
Here's the Zhi with EH at the zoo back in July.  He visited with them for 5 days and 4 nights (4-year-olds get to stay for 4 nights) and had a great time at Grandmother Camp! 

 
Here's a little shout out to my grandmother, Gog, who celebrated her 85th birthday (clearly, in style) in August.  I honestly thought there was a good chance this baby might share her birthday        (August 2nd) but....26 days later....I suppose I had no idea what I was thinking!

 
This pic is a little fuzzy - but EH is taking gymnastics and loves it!  The Zhi took him tonight and took some photos.  Here he is on his favorite apparatus, the balance beam.  He does a killer forward roll and dismount!

 
Here he is on the balance beam with Coach Sierra. 

 
And, again, here he is working on floor exercise! 

 
Zhi took Kiki to the zoo for a private (Zhi/Kiki only) outing last week and she got to feed the giraffes!  Kiki absolutely loves animals (and they love her).  She likes to sing songs about animals, read books about animals, and go to the zoo.  Who would've thought?!
 
In brief - we are continuing to have a great time with Zhi Zhi here and are so excited to welcome #3 in the short days ahead!  Have a great night!
 
Cheers from Homewood,
 
Emily

No comments:

Post a Comment